Builders Exchange—The Magazine, InScope and our Company Focuses are read by over 30,000 extraordinarily qualified readers, decision-makers in over 5,000 *A/E/C companies and construction services purchasers in the state of Ohio.
Here's how it breaks down:
Our highly qualified readership of over 24,000 is based on a measured "pass along" rate that is based on a yearly survey. It includes:
- The leading commercial architectural and engineering companies in the state (31%)
- Developers/owners/ government purchasers/building managers/commercial real estate pros (17%)
- General contractors and construction managers, structural and nonstructural (14%)
- Specialty trades contractors (22%)
- Building materials suppliers (14%)
- Construction services companies (insurance, legal, financial, consultants, etc.)(2%)
- MOST ACTIVE commercial developers; major governmental agencies at the state, county and municipal levels; school systems and universities; building owners and managers, etc., all of them decision-makers who buy new construction and renovation services for structural and non-structural projects. Our list is based on the BX's "most active" lists of owners and developers, augmented by prominent members of leading development, real estate and building owner/manager organizations
- All major commercial architectural and engineering firms in the state
- All top commercial construction companies (from the BX list of most active bidders) in the region
- Builders Exchange members in Cleveland/Toledo/Dayton/Cincinnati
*As measured in the semi-yearly SRDS report.
Want to become a reader yourself? You can subscribe for only $95 a year.